Tuesday, July 22, 2008

another visit, and she just keeps getting cuter...

100_3101

I love this picture of AG and Gramma. As soon as Gramma had finished making dinner, and everyone had served themselves and sat down at the table, Gramma threw down the towel and said "it's my turn with that baby!" She rocked her to sleep while the rest of us scarfed down fried cornbread and homemade mac-n-cheese.

100_3096

Gramma loves AG more than fried cornbread (that's saying a lot- her fried cornbread is AMAZING!!)...

100_3106

GranMollie kept surprising herself with how cute AG was...

100_3109

AG already knows how cute she is, she could care less about that. What really concerns her? Whether burp cloths are edible...

100_3080

What, have you not seen a blue sri lankan elephant before or something?

100_3071

Help, my mom doesn't feed me, I am resorting to plastic as a last resort!!

100_3067

AG loves Pa-Pa too!

100_3033

Aunt KT, will you please quit smooching me??

[note to family members - YES I've ordered prints and you will all receive some as soon as I get back in town!!]

No comments: